Laser Crown Lengthening
Crown lengthening performed with laser technology has both revolutionized and simplified cosmetic dentistry. The procedure allows patients to have the cosmetic results that they want without going through the unnecessary procedures that cause pain or having to go through the unnecessary waiting periods for the tissue to heal and mature.
Benefits of Laser Crown Lengthening Treatment:
- Practitioners can crown lengthen, prep the teeth and impress for final restorations over the span of two appointments.
- The procedure requires a short healing time. In traditional treatments, the dental specialist will have to wait a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks for healing prior to impressing for a final restoration.
- The procedure is minimally invasive and virtually no bleeding occurs.
- It is easier for the dental practitioner to sculpt gingival curves with laser technology as opposed to a scalpel.
- The low-level amounts of laser energy used will promote and stimulate bone and soft tissue healing.
- The treatment guarantees absence of swelling.
Laser Crown lengthening allows patients to go through major smile changes without bleeding, sutures, and with minimal discomfort. To learn more about Laser Crown Lengthening treatment or to schedule an appointment with one of our specialists, contact Yaletown Laser & Cosmetic Dentistry today at 604-707-6453.