The TOP 10 Ways To Enhance Your Smile !
There are many ways to enhance your smile here at Yaletown with cosmetic dentistry procedures. We are here to help you achieve your goals and educate you on the many different options you have to explore. Whether you are looking for regular hygiene maintenance or a smile makeover with veneers we love to see your goals fulfilled!
Now let’s talk about 10 different ways we can enhance your smile.
1. Reduction Free Veneers
- Offers you a straight, natural and white smile with No Tooth Reduction!
- Reduction Free Veneers are great for closing gaps and spaces and minor straightening of the teeth.
- Great for enhancing small and worn down teeth, creating a fuller look, and restoring broken or chipped teeth.
- Fabricated in our on-site dental laboratory, with customized shading for a perfect smile.
- Veneers are an excellent option for creating that straight and natural white smile.
- Veneers are great for restoring worn down, broken or chipped teeth.
- Great option for replacing old fillings that are discoloured or leaking in the front teeth.
- Restoring length to your teeth, straightening teeth and creating a whiter look for dark stained teeth.
- Customized in our onsite dental laboratory, with customized shading to achieve your dream smile.
3. Professional In-Office Teeth Whitening
- Teeth Whitening is an excellent option for renewing your smile to a more youthful, radiant smile in just one appointment.
- At Yaletown we use advanced laser technology and professional whitening gel to efficiently and safely remove the stains that have accumulated on your teeth over time.
- Comfortable and easy.
- In just one visit of 1 hour you can expect 2-6 shades lighter.
4. Invisalign Clear Braces
- Great option for straightening teeth, improving gum health and creating a more beautiful even smile.
- Invisalign is a series of custom made, removable clear aligners that are fabricated to exactly fit your teeth.
- Easy to wear and easy to clean your teeth.
- Each set of aligners are worn 22 out of 24 hours a day for 2 weeks at a time, gently and gradually moving your teeth into their new position.
- Regular 3-6 month hygiene appointments is an effective way to keep your teeth healthy and shiny.
- Keeps your gums pink and healthy to avoid gum disease.
- During your hygiene visit, the hygienist will clean all the surfaces of your teeth, veneers, and crowns using an advanced ultrasonic water scalar and provide a thorough polish.
- Our hygienists use laser decontamination to improve the health of the gums and ensure health and wellness of the whole body.
6. Replacement of Old Interproximal Composites
- Over time, composite white fillings between your front teeth do stain and can start to leak and chip.
- When replacing these composites, a brighter shade can be chosen to match your teeth if you have whitened.
7. Replacing Old Crowns
- Many of us have old crowns on our back teeth that need replacing and upgrading to a porcelain crown due to leakage or breakage.
- Front crowns with “black lines” at the gumline can be replaced with an all porcelain crown with perfect esthetics.
- Porcelain restorations are also ideal for replacing large amalgam fillings or composite fillings in our back teeth to provide that extra support to the teeth.
- Improves gum health by removing plaque retaining margins.
- Enamoplasty is the shaping or re-contouring of teeth.
- Often times the edges of teeth can be uneven, chipped or jagged.
- This can easily be fixed by contouring the teeth so the edges are even which esthetically creates a better smile line.
- Creates a final wow look after Invisalign.
9. Laser Gum Contouring
- Laser Gum Contouring is a non-surgical advanced method for shaping and changing the gum tissue around the teeth to create an esthetic and pleasing shape for your smile.
- Great for one tooth or your entire smile for an even gumline.
- This treatment is great for correcting a gummy smile or for a combination treatment with Porcelain Veneers or Laser Teeth Whitening.
10. Say Goodbye to Your Partial Denture
- Partial dentures are a more temporary way of replacing a missing tooth, but we all know how annoying and uncomfortable they can be.
- Porcelain bridges are a permanent and esthetic option to replace missing teeth and bridging the gap.
- Bridges are custom fabricated for you in our dental laboratory and appear just like a natural tooth.
At Yaletown Laser and Cosmetic Dentistry it is our goal to create healthy and beautiful smiles for our patients. We offer complimentary consultations to discuss your goals for a beautiful and healthy smile. Please contact us at 604-707-6453 or request an appointment online.